Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Body after Baby Progress

So, if you follow my blog, website, or FB page, you know I recently had a baby girl.  She is 2 1/2 months old today, which means I am halfway through the allotted time period of 5 months that I have set a goal to have my body back.  I felt like 5 months was a realistic goal and expectation to have my body back and hopefully some muscle definition and maybe even a 6 pack - eek!  I am encouraged by the progress so far, but do know I have a ways to go.





I cranked out an Insanity workout this morning while my 3 babies (2 furry) napped.  It was tempting to lay down with them, because, let's face it moms - you are super sleep deprived at the 2 1/2 month point and need to take advantage of your baby napping.  But, I thought of my goals, my responsibility to practice what I preach as a Beachbody coach, and how to see the change I want I have to commit to consistent effort every day.  And I think I may see some ab definition, just maybe if you squint really hard ;-).


No comments:

Post a Comment