Popular Posts

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Protein Bars with Chocolate Shakeology!

What's Cooking Wednesday (on Thursday) :-)



So supper pregnant lady here is beginning to crave CHOCOLATE like crazy!  Luckily I have chocolate Shakeology to help me satisfy my cravings and avoid unhealthy options!  Mama here wants to stay healthy during pregnancy and not give in.  Shakeology has been a life saver!  I even resisted Cinnabon as I strolled by at the PX because I was sipping on one of my chocolate Shakeology concoctions:  Mocha Caramel Frappocinno as I call it ;-), they even had FREE samples and I resisted - VICTORY!.  Anyways, for those who have chocolate Shakeology out there, here is an awesome recipe to make some delicious yet nutritious protein bars (if you want to try Chocolate Shakeology, shoot me a message and we can get you set up, it is simply AMAZE-balls!):


Ingredients:

4 scoops Choc Shakeology2 c quick oats/dry oatmeal1 c Unsweetened Almond Milk1/2 c Natural Almond Butter or Peanut Butter 


Directions:

Mix all in a large bowl & place in an 8x8 pan.  Top with dark chocolate nibs for an extra treat!  Refrigerate for 3 hours.

Makes 24 small but RICH bars, approx 80 calories & 5g protein in each.



No comments:

Post a Comment