Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Promotion!

Happy April! This is going to be a GREAT month! Not only are we expecting the birth of our baby girl and welcoming warm and sunny weather, but the T25 challenge pack is going on sale again! EEKK! I LOVE this program and for the month of April you can save $90 on the T25 challenge pack versus ordering the program and Shakeology separately - hello results! I couldn't believe what an effective workout Shaun T squeezes into 25 minutes with this program!  



I did T25 straight through during my first and second trimester.  Despite the typically bloating and water retention pregnancy brings, I saw awesome definition build in my legs.  I couldn't show ab definition since I had a growing baby bump, but many have lost inches in the waistline and built up 6 packs with this program as well!  Contact me and we'll get you set up with this awesome challenge pack today!

No comments:

Post a Comment