Popular Posts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Shakeology!


Want to try Shakeology? You won't regret it! Would love to have you take the challenge, whether your goal is weight loss, clean eating, or simply just improving your nutrition, the 10 day challenge could be your ticket! If weight loss is your goal, many have lost 3-10 pounds in just 10 days.  If improving how you feel and energy levels is your goal, Shakeology has really helped me with that.  If you want a quick, nutrient dense meal that tastes good and encourages clean eating, again, Shakeology has really helped me with with that!  Let me know if you want to join in! Here is a little on why I love ShakeO . . .



So, Shakeology is my life saver. I haven't tried to lose weight since I started adding it daily since I've been pregnant the whole time. So my goal was to get a dense dose of daily nutrition, in a simple, quick way. Wow, have I noticed a difference in my energy levels, digestive system, and overall just feeling good - I'm obsessed - Just sayin' . I am one to go a long time without eating because I am not hungry and then I start to not feel good. And during pregnancy there are a lot of times I haven't had much of an appetite. Yet, I can always manage to drink a delicious shake. I love the Greenberry flavor because I make all kinds of delicious fruit milkshake like concoctions! I can't believe all the nutrition in one shake. And I stay full so long! Like today, I had one at lunch and am still not feeling hungry, although I will eat because I know me and my baby girl need it .

No comments:

Post a Comment