Popular Posts

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I LOVE DIY PROJECTS!

Totally not health or fitness related, but . . . I am a huge DIY fan!  We have furnished the entire nursery for less than $200.  I've sewed crib bedding (with the help of my beautiful cousin!), restored and completely redone a dresser I found on Craigslist, repainted a used crib, redid old classroom book shelves, restored a very old 4 drawer nightstand, made a crate nightstand, made gutter book shelves and repainted and fixed the upholstery on a glider I found off of Craigslist.  We've been busy!

So thought I would share a few photos :-) because I am just so excited for our baby girl to get here in 4 weeks or so!!!  If you want to know how things were done, feel free to contact me!  I don't mind sharing!






No comments:

Post a Comment