Popular Posts

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Whatever works!

I am still new into the whole motherhood thing (a little over 6 weeks now), but I am quickly learning that like in teaching elementary school, you monitor and adapt your plans continuously.  You just have to settle for whatever works at the moment.  I ran with the jogging stroller the other day (around 4 miles) and then planned to lay Grace down for a nap and do some Crossfit lifts and other exercises. I decided to change it up one day a week from Insanity and Asylum with my own workouts.  Well, Grace did not want to nap after falling asleep while jogging.  So, I improvised and decided that she may as well just work out with me.  So after doing a few lifts without her that would not work with a wrap, I just wrapped her to me for the remainder of my workout.  Whatever works, right?  She seemed to enjoy herself and then fell back asleep in the wrap.  VICTORY!


No comments:

Post a Comment