Popular Posts

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse: May 27-29

You can still sign up for my 3 day Shakeology Cleanse for May 26 - 29! We have a great group getting ready, including myself, because I want to jumpstart losing the remaining baby weight - those stubborn final pounds. And I hope to feel a little more comfortable come June for the beach and summer, even though I will have a 1 1/2 month old. I still have a few spots left - so message me if you are interested! 



In a nutshell we will all eat clean, replace two meals a day with Shakeology, drink a lot of water, and make sure to get some good detoxing foods in our diet (I will provide recipes) to really cleanse the body. You can lose weight or just give your body a clean slate ;-). I will coach and support you through the whole process, and we will have a private FB group for accountability, questions, and motivation. Can't wait to start!

If you want to know more about the 3 day cleanse, go to:

http://barterjennifer.wix.com/fitnessandnutrition#!shakeology/c2q4

No comments:

Post a Comment